Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Detoxing

Wow, I was worse than I thought at this whole blogging thing.
Anyhow, I have finally faced the fact that I eat too much sugar. I mean, I eat more sugary things than I eat regular food. I have decided to go on a sugar detox. Well, apart from one glass of chocolate milk a day. "That's cheating!", you may say, but I have a very good argument for this; I can't drink pure milk without throwing up. So to get some calcium in me I HAVE to drink chocolate milk. True story.
Also, my mom has taken a sudden interest to my weight and is insisting I bring nuts and such to school to up my calorie intake. Oh well, free food, who am I to complain?

1 comment:

  1. Haha kul att du ska köra hårt utan socker! :) Jag är stolt jag försöka också men med fett och laktos. Men vi måste ses snart gumman även fast det var bara några dagar sen <3

    ReplyDelete